On Tuesday we had a class that was extending our functionality of Pomodoro. But before we dive in some updates.
News and Updates:
1. We should soon have a permanent link on skillsmatter.com website for streaming and we will move from YouTube to this.
2. If you need a license for JetBrains please send me an email and I will email you license code that will extend initial 30 days trial
3. Files for running VM (Virtual Machine) on your computer please go this link VMforClass
4. We need your feedback – in order to get an idea if the class was successful, we need to hear from you. If we don’t get your feedback we are unable to improve.
5. Our classes are weekly classes with NO end. So as long as there is sufficient amount of students and teachers we will be running so please come along 🙂
6. Contribute on our slack channel, our subreddit page with ideas and feedback.
Our last class was all about expanding the functionality of the Pomodoro timer. Oliver was doing live coding which you can see on our YouTube if you missed the class.
Please scroll first few minutes as recording kicked in before we were ready (I am sorry about this)
As this was mostly live coding there were no slides from this week, however, there is link to code https://github.com/CPPLondonUni/PomodoroTimer/tree/Solved
Next week we will work on adding sound to the file and we will check if our students understand this code 🙂
Resources for our next class:
Our next class is on 27th February at SkillsMatter.com in London at 18:15 GMT and 18:30 for remote users.
Please let know other users about our class 🙂
People who attended class:
Oliver Ddin Teacher
Tristan Brindle – technical assistance
Robin Schoolar – technical assistance
Justin Meyer – technical assistance
Online + 5 users